Top 10 Reasons to build a website
One of the most undervalued and misunderstood areas of marketing are websites and website design in general. Future clients ask us all the time, "Whats the need?" Others are simply intimidated and don't know where to start. If there is any element of your marketing that needs a boost, it's more than likely your website. Check out some of the top 10 reasons having a professional website is an absolute must for any size company in any industry:
- Over 72% of Americans have broadband Internet in their homes.
- Phone book ad placement sales are decreasing which means more people are using web-based search engines (view some statistics here).
- A website is one of the best and most cost effective ways to brand your company name, service or product.
- If your company sells a product - why not do it online? Your cost is lower, your profits are higher.
- If you deliver or send out routine newsletters, updates or client communications - do it over email, its way cheaper.
- Improved customer service by providing answers to questions on your website like FAQ's or help sections.
- Having a website opens your business to new markets and a global audience- nothing wrong with that.
- Websites are not just used for brochure placement; use your website for online leads and information gathering; it's a completely different way to intereact with your customer base.
- Instant gratification - people have A.D.D. when it comes to searching for information. Provide info with a website!
- Having a website means your business is accessible 24/7, 365 days a year (even when your competition is closed!) This makes it convenient for everyone.