Social bookmarking involves linking websites within forums, blogs and message boards on social networking, blog and content heavy sites, such as Digg. Considered a better alternative to submitting a website on blogs, manual social bookmarking is a simple, useful and stress-free way to make your website known by marketing it to the people who are most likely to use it.
Many major search engines, such as Google, have gone content-centric. This means that if you have your content in more places and submit your site to social bookmarking sites, you will generate more traffic. The goal of our Social Bookmarking service is to aid sites with thoroughly researched and relevant traffic by our bookmarking submission.
We start by indexing every site based on the intended target audience. Links are exclusively one-way, permanent links. We also make sure that we stay up to date on the most recent trends and strategies of search engine optimization. By submitting your site content to social bookmarking sites, the context-sensitive search algorithms and more personalized search results for users will show your site to those who are most likely to use it.
No bookmarking site is perfect, so a lot of planning and research goes into finding a social bookmarking service to submit your site content to. We will examine all content on your site to determine the most appropriate site to submit that content to. Finally, no spam links can be generated to or from your site since bookmarking sites require registration.
- Trained staff members complete all Social Bookmarking manually.
- Only one-way, permanent links will be created for your website.
- Customer service is provided 24/7 and we offer a 100% guarantee that you will be satisfied with our services.
- We make sure you understand the scope and results of our social bookmarking submission service by providing a free submission report.
- Most of the sites we submit to have a PR from 4 to 9.
- Users are able to give three unique titles and tags for our 125 social bookmarking services.