Contextual Link Building
Contextual link building involves creating articles on sites relevant to your own and linking them back. It is not sufficient anymore to simply spread your links across the web in mass, in hopes that the quantity will up your ranking. As search engine's ranking algorithms become more complex, so too must your SEO strategy.
Spore Creative's focus turns to quality over quantity, using professionally written articles placed on sites that will be relevant to readers and link back to your own website. This contextual relationship is viewed by the search engines as positive and will weigh heavily on your position.
- One way permanent links (including deep links) from dofollow pages to increase your page ranking
- Natural links, not from a directory
- Links from relevant, contextual websites
- Packages include submissions to article sites, niche blogs, Web 2.0 websites, Squidoo lens as well as Hub pages.
- 250 word articles for Article sites, niche blog review and web 2.0 properties. Squidoo lens and Hub page creation includes 500 word articles...including images and videos
- Each article will include two to three links.
- PR2 – PR5 ranked submissions only
- 5 social bookmarkings for each landing page
- Completion will be followed by a free report for your review